We are grateful for the many ways people give. For those who would like to provide financial support for the mission and work of Trinity Jubilee Foundation, there are several ways this can be done:
- Donate online through Canada Helps. Canada Helps is an organization that facilitates online donation to registered charities in Canada. Click here to donate online through Canada Helps.
- Donate by cheque. Cheques can be made out to Trinity Jubilee Foundation and mailed to: Trinity United Church, 1099 Maitland Avenue, Ottawa, ON K2C 2B8
- Other Options for contributing. Foundation Directors will be pleased to provide further information on broader approaches to donating including these kinds of gifts:
- Stocks and Gifts In-Kind – Donations of marketable securities, art, investments or real estate. Tax receipts are issued for fair market value.
- Bequests – Gift made upon death as specified in a bequest under a Will.
- RSP/RIF – The remaining capital value upon death of a beneficiary of a RIF. May be donated by making the Foundation a designated beneficiary of the residual funds.
- Life Insurance – A donor may purchase a life insurance policy naming the Foundation as owner and beneficiary. The purchaser would receive a tax receipt for the premiums. Alternately, the Foundation may be named as sole beneficiary in which case the death benefit paid to the Foundation is reflected in the donor’s terminal tax return.
- Endowment Fund – May be established in the name of the Foundation with income flowing during the donor’s lifetime, or following death if directed by his/her will.
All donations will be recorded for tax receipt purposes. If this is your first time giving, please include your full name and address.